Jordan Brown writes:

 > I want "Reply" to go to the author, and "Reply All" to go to the author,
 > the list, and any other To or CC destinations.  I simply can't
 > understand any other answer.  I don't understand why anybody feels a
 > need for "Reply List".

Your preference is noted, but you are definitely in a minority of
those whose opinions I've seen over the decades.  Even those who use
Reply and Reply All as you do (I do on this list, for example),
usually have considered it suboptimal.  The preferences of list owners
also should be respected, to the extent that replying users don't
care.  The prevalence of reply-to-munging says that they (or perhaps a
majority of their subscribers) want replies to automatically go to the
list.