On 3/6/18 5:50 PM, Lindsay Haisley wrote:

> I've foundĀ
> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2003-April/027856.html
> which is helpful, but apparently, at least with MM 2.1.1, it was
> necessary to to setĀ DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN as a global setting. On FMP's
> server, some lists are associated with sites that are accessed via port
> 80 and as yet I don't have SSL enabled for their domains, so I need to
> be able to make this setting on a per-list basis.

There's a FAQ on this at <https://wiki.list.org/x/17892007>, but it
won't answer your question.

In your case you have various choices depending on what you want for new
lists going forward.

You need to set the 'final' scheme in DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN to what you
want for new lists.

For existing lists you want the scheme in the web_page_url to match what
you want for that list.

You can do this by setting the scheme in DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN to https
and then running fix_url under withlist for only those lists and then
setting the scheme in DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN to http if that's what you want.

Or you could just run the script at
<https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/https.py> under withlist for those
lists you want to change.