nikos writes:

 > 1. how can I "lock" lists not to receive requests except administrator's
 > mass subscription?

Put "^" (without the quotation marks) in Privacy Options |
Subscription Policy | ban_list.  (It says "list of addresses" but it
also permits patterns.  "^" is a pattern that matches at the beginning
of any string, so it matches all addresses.)

Note that if you want to subscribe an address, even from the Mass
Subscription page, you will have to temporarily remove this pattern
from the ban_list, subscribe the address, then put the pattern back.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we found that allowing Mass
Subscription to override the banlist was vulnerable to "social
engineering" where a malicious actor convinces the admin to subscribe
them.

 > 2. how can I mass discard those request from console?

There is a script called "discard" in Mailman's mailman/bin directory.
cd to the mailman directory (usually /var/lib/mailman or
/var/local/lib/mailman), and call "bin/discard qfiles/commands/*".
This is safe: if a subscription happens to be in process but is not a
held message, it will be ignored.