Is the reCAPTCHA field showing up the on old listinfo pages? Are they showing up on the new ones? If yes to the latter, then you just need to compare the html code with the old listinfo pages and you will be able to find where to add the missing reCAPTCHA code.

On 12/3/20 9:18 AM, Markus Ludwig Grandpré wrote:
Dear Brian, dear list,

> Do those lists have customized listinfo pages?

no, i do'nt see any customizations. But I do think the listinfo page is as old as it doesn't contain any reCAPTCHA settings yet. Is that possible? You find an example listlinfo page attached to this mail.

Best regards,
Markus