On Tue, 2020-09-15 at 08:45 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 9/15/20 4:40 AM, Jim Popovitch via Mailman-Users wrote:
> > I'd use the new MM3 archive of this list to link to your posts, but
> > interacting with it is an abysmal time waste.  At a minimum someone
> > should put Brian's HK replacement on python.org?
>
> Brian's Affinity and Empathy are his proprietary work and he has valid
> reasons for not licensing their use by others.

Ok, that makes sense. I wonder if we can get him to license/allow a copy
for use by Python.org.

> Would you care to elaborate on why you think interacting with HK is "an
> abysmal time waste"?

I went to the last link at the bottom of this list's posts and clicked
on the (first) item with the same Subject as this email.  I paged down
into that long page to find the single post that I wanted to link to.
After a while I gave up trying to find it because I was distracted by
all the out-of-order posts that were displayed there.  Go try it
yourself, look at how the past post of "I'm done Jim" is listed right
after your most recent post today.  I get that HK is different than
Pipermail, but there's something stylish and simplistic about Pipermail
that make it easy to use.

-Jim P.