On Tue, 2020-09-15 at 16:51 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 9/15/20 12:41 PM, Jim Popovitch via Mailman-Users wrote:
> > I demanded nothing. I was told by Mark that I would need to apply for
> > all those perks (sans the Cabal seat) when all I offered to do was
> > support/test/debug/evaluate/approve new features in launchpad.
>
> I told you to make a proposal to mailman-ca...@python.org. I suggested
> what I thought it should include. I don't think I said it had to include
> all that. See my follow=up at
> <https://mail.python.org/archives/list/mailman-users@python.org/message/WS5ISNCEOGKEJRJNO3FCXFBCXMJY5ADC/>;.

Thank you Mark.  I did read your followup when you posted a few days
back, I've read and followed every email in this thread.

A small group, including myself, are planning to present a proposal.  We
are in the early stage of defining what that will involve, but we are
all committed.  I've also, as you've probably seen on lp, been focused
on pushing my py3 changes for mm2 to get them to the point of usable
testing.  I'm not anti-mm3 but myself and some others certainly do see
the ongoing need for a MLM like mm2.

-Jim P.