> No known instances of members reporting us as spam.

Un-realised reports are worse, where you only later discover your
domain name or an IP number has been falsely listed.

I searched for a tool to periodically run, to automatically scan
with a list of RBL providers, whether any RBL has silently listed
your domain names or numbers:
        http://www.anti-abuse.org/multi-rbl-check/
        https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
        https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/rbl.html
Any recommendations ?

Opinion:
  Bad enough that some commercial companies profit by dumping their
  admin problems on the innocent far end.  Worse that the far end
  may be an unpaid organisation, so companies steal time from
  volunteer admins.  Worst are fake RBL lists, criminal libelling
  for profit http://berklix.org/~jhs/mail/sorbs/

  I have list members who admitted incompetence to unsubscribe
  majordomo, less with mailman.  Worse were the lazy who refused
  to learn, demanding to waste volunteer admin time for manual help.
  Procmail rules discarded their noise.  Worst were malicious faked
  reports to black listers.

Cheers,
--
Julian Stacey  http://berklix.com/jhs/  http://StolenVotes.UK