*It looks like AOL is now automatically adding our Clinicians Exchange list messages to the Spam Folder. * I don't know yet if this is happening for all AOL members.

When I created an AOL account today, it did this from moment one.

I just individually emailed all our AOL members from outside the list with directions on how to get into their Spam Folder.   They need to click the checkbox to the left of messages that are not spam, then click on the "OK" icon above the message list and they will be moved to the inbox.  Supposedly this will stop them from being spammed in the future.

I see no way to create a safe list or white list in AOL.  The option also does not exist in their filters option.
*
*All AOL member email addresses remain in good standing in our Clinicians Exchange member database (they have not been deactivated).  When I look at our bounce messages, AOL is sending us nothing to tell us they are spamming or discarding our list messages, so I have no feedback from them to know what setting changes would stop this from happening.

*Happily -- this seems a pretty easy fix (unspam our list email address once).  Not happily, people still on AOL are not very technically-minded generally and lots of our members are in their 70s and 80s.**
*
Thanks,
Michael
moderat...@clinicians-exchange.org