This is a dramatic improvement here, in that the (unwanted) mailbox
listing no longer occupies the entire window when MailMate is
relaunched; however, the browser still does not honor the “Hide
Mailboxes” state upon
relaunch: if the mailbox list was hidden, it becomes visible upon
relaunch (albeit with a much more appropriate amount of real
estate!).
Hmm, seems to work for me. Did you relaunch more than once? The fix
requires that the test version is also used when quitting with a
hidden mailbox outline. If yes, then which layout
are you using?
Unfortunately I can confirm (release 3361) that when I hide mailboxes
and relaunch, the mailboxes are displayed again. I tried several times.
Also, another minor issue is that when I hide the toolbar and switch to
full screen view, the toolbar will be enabled again. So I switch it off,
but when I leave the full screen view and enter it again, the toolbar is
back again.
Michal
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate