At 21:34 +0200 4/29/13, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
On 29 Apr 2013, at 17:11, Eric A. Meyer wrote:
While you're at it, I'll throw in a vague report that the message
pane doesn't always seem to know where the top of the message is
located. Sometimes the message pane will load with the first few
lines scrolled off the top of the pane.
Note that MailMate remembers the scrolling position for messages you
have viewed previously. Could this explain it or do you also see it
for messages you have not viewed before?
I've just discovered it's not that. I have a Smart Mailbox called
"Unread Mailbox" which shows me all the unread messages in my two
inboxes. As I arrow up and down from one to another, sometimes I'll
hit a longer message and it will be scrolled down a few lines in the
preview pane. If I scroll it up, it will usually be properly placed
when I come back to it, but then another will be scrolled down-- one
that was properly scrolled (all the way to the top) the last time I
went past it. I saw this just a few minutes ago.
The problem is, I can't find a pattern, and thus no way of
reliably reproducing the effect. It seems to just happen
occasionally. If it does happen again, what should I capture to pass
along?
--
Eric A. Meyer ([email protected]) http://meyerweb.com/
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate