On 29 Apr 2013, at 17:16, Michal Hruska wrote:

Unfortunately I can confirm (release 3361) that when I hide mailboxes and relaunch, the mailboxes are displayed again. I tried several times.

The hidden mailboxes problem still exists for the widescreen layout, but I'll look into that as well before releasing a new test version.

I've improved parts of the related code and fixed some issues with respect to window cascading and full screen mode (it only worked for the first window and it didn't work the first time MailMate was launched).

Also, another minor issue is that when I hide the toolbar and switch to full screen view, the toolbar will be enabled again. So I switch it off, but when I leave the full screen view and enter it again, the toolbar is back again.

I'll note that I should look into that as well, but I have a vague feeling I've looked into this problem once before without finding a solution. We'll see.

--
Benny
_______________________________________________
mailmate mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate

Reply via email to