Ah, thanks!

On 31 May 2016, at 12:44, Sherif Soliman wrote:

I think the "Gather Windows" button appears in System Preferences > Displays when an external display is connected:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qy265n8fvoh30dv/Screenshot%202016-05-30%2023.42.19.png?dl=0

Sherif

On 30 May 2016, at 23:00, Gary Hull wrote:

I previously looked at Apple > System Preferences > Displays, thinking that the singular "Display" might have been a mistake, but there's no Arrangement tab nor Gather Windows button (nor radio button nor check box).

I just now looked at Apple > System Preferences > Mission Control, but there are no tabs at all there. There is a Group Windows by Application check box. Is that what is meant by "Gather Windows"?

OS X El Capitan v. 10.11.5.