On 18 Sep 2016, at 19:12, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

On 19 September 2016, at 0514, Shoshanna Green wrote:

When I began to type the group name into the To: line, MailMate autofilled it (with "(Group)") at the end, but didn't expand it to list the individual members of the group.

Once MailMate matches the name of your group, hit return, or, comma (if you have other addresses).

At that point, it expands to the lists of members. Not before. It also doesn't expand if you hit tab to go to the next field.

Aha! I always tab from field to field; it never occurred to me that tabbing might not complete the data entry, as it were, for a group name, since it works fine for an individual address. I will attempt to retrain my fingers. Thanks!

Shoshanna Green
shoshan...@gmail.com