I just tried to email a group defined in Contacts.app, BCCing myself as usual. When I began to type the group name into the To: line, MailMate autofilled it (with "(Group)") at the end, but didn't expand it to list the individual members of the group. My memory is that sometimes it does expand to list the names and sometimes it doesn't, so I shrugged and sent it anyway -- and my BCCed copy arrived indicating that it hadn't gone to anyone else but me: there is no To: line on the message, and in the message window it shows (No Correspondent).

Shoshanna Green
shoshan...@gmail.com