Hi, I have to deal with about 100 emails a day and many concurrent action
threads. Those action threads are lasting from a couple of days up to several
months. For business related things I'm using a CRM system to keep track of all
activities. However, I don't want to use a CRM for my private things too ;-)

So, what I would like to do is, that I can flag/mark/... a mail so that I will
see it again automatically after a specific period if I didn't receive any

Any ideas how I could do such work-flow with MM and maybe a bundle or script or
whatever it takes?

I'm using Gmail as mail backend and know that I can program it with JS. Maybe a
combination of MM action and Gmail recognizing it?

Viele Grüsse.

Robert M. Münch, CEO
M: +41 79 65 11 49 6

Saphirion AG