On 7 Apr 2018, at 11:15, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 6 Apr 2018, at 15:15, Eric Sharakan wrote:

If I widen the column on the account-specific inbox, the setting doesn't stick. But if I do so on the combined Inbox mailbox, then it does. This seems like it should work; shouldn't I be able to apply account-specific column settings (selections, order & widths) and have them stick?

There's a bit of a heuristic involved when MailMate tries to decide when and how to save column width changes. It's also closely related to saving mailbox related states and therefore I probably won't look into it until after rewriting the code.

Fair enough; for now I know how to work around it.

Thanks.

-Eric