Robert Brenstein wrote (at 7:51 on 31 Jan 2019):

Well, here is an example: I take advantage of such links coupling ToDoIst with MM. I get many emails that require me to do sth, often at some point in the future. Using the bundle that is available in MM, I schedule tasks in ToDoIst that contain a link to the email. When the tasks pops for a given day, I can click the link to quickly fetch the details of what I need to do or to send a reply that the task is done. Really, really handy.

Yes, task schedulers and reminder systems seem like a great use for this. Thanks.