Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply. I gave it a try:

> This attribute added to the relevant source stanza in Sources.plist MAY work
> for you:
> namespaceResponse = '(("INBOX" "/")) NIL NIL';

I quit MailMate, added that line to the Sources.plist, and when I re-opened
MailMate, there were only three folders: INVOX, Trash, and Drafts. At least
they were in a flat hierarchy. I tried playing with the options under “Edit
Subscriptions…” (“Ignore server subscription state …” and “Show private
namespace […]”) but it only seemed to make things worse.

I've reverted the Sources.plist setting, and now all my mail is downloading
again.

I'll just leave things as they are, since it makes me nervous to have to
redownload all mail again (about 120,000 messages).

Thanks again,
Quinn