On 15/09/15 18:24, Al Iverson via mailop.org wrote:
Is this truly having an immediate negative impact operationally? It
seems like this could be feedback you could give them directly,
offlist, without having to share it with the rest of us.

Very funny. Feedback to where? Their 1st line support wouldn't have a clue what to do with that.

I'm sure that plenty of us check RFC validity (e.g. there shouldn't be more than one Message-Id header), so it's pretty pertinent information.

I'm sure it's causing them issues with deliverability because of it.

Regards,
Steve.