> On Sep 15, 2016, at 5:12 PM, Franck Martin via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
>
> I do not want to talk for the moderator/list owner but we have
> representatives from all the different types of mail systems, small, big and
> huge, that are engaged on this list.
>
> Please be careful when you approach a problem you are facing, stick to the
> facts, avoid adversarial language.
>
> I think we want to keep everyone engaged. I know some issues are
> frustrating...

I don't think I've seen anything in the past few days on mailop that'd trigger
this sort of observation. If anything, it's been a more than usually pleasant,
active few days with some productive conversation and even some banter between
long-time colleagues. The only thing that was even marginally heated was the
thread explaining to someone hosting snowshoe spammers that they'd probably
need to stop doing that to get delisted. Perhaps I missed something, or perhaps
something was misunderstood.

Cheers,
  Steve