On 15/2/2017 18:46, Laura Atkins wrote:

The statement I was replying to said MS should announce what they’re blocking. I pointed out that MS does provide that information to the appropriate parties. The sign up process is about ownership and confirming that the person asking for the data has some operational responsibility and can make changes if they so choose.
That is inaccurate. MS provides information to the provider themselves (hetzner), not its prospective customers, i.e. everyone. I was discussing the latter. You don't need ownership verification to identify the provider, there are NICs for this.

And, yes, many network providers sign up at “all the mailbox providers” to keep tabs on their networks.
In fact, Hetzner does sign up. I can see them in SNDS for all my Hetzner servers.

--GM