Hello Felix,

right now the whitelist can only be queried if we set up access for you. This
has various historical and legal reasons.
If you are interested in using the whitelist (or simply try it) please send me
an email off-list.
And we're always happy to receive abuse reports. It helps us to maintain the
list. Thanks for that. :)

Best
Alexander