Thanks for the replies everyone. To clarify:

1) I am seeing the issue with seed tests.

2) I am seeing the issue with Return Path panel data.

3) I am seeing the issue when testing to personal mailboxes that I control.

So it is not an issue solely limited to seed testing, it is a real issue that I
can confirm is happening to our customers with their mail. Microsoft tier 1
support in India would have me believe that Microsoft's spam filters are the
best in the world and everyone else is getting it wrong. Anecdotally, I've
created a brand new Hotmail account, and sent an email from that account to
itself, using their own webmail infrastructure, and had that email go to the
spam folder. I've also spoken to people who have sent someone an email, had the
recipient REPLY to that email, and that reply went to junk. It may be
anecdotal, but if Microsoft can't get basic things like these right, they're
not geniuses who are better at filtering spam than the rest of us. My hope is
that if we could actually reach an engineer at the company and show them the
cases where we believe their filtering is applying a wrong verdict, they would
either agree and fix the filtering, or at least provide us information on how
we need to treat their platform differently than everyone else's to avoid the
issue.

Here are the headers from a transactional IP (SNDS green):

EFV:NLI;SFV:NSPM;SFS:(98901004);DIR:INB;SFP:;SCL:1;SRVR:BY2NAM03HT072;H:mta-c-24-30.infusionmail.com;FPR:;SPF:None;LANG:;

We have a good SCL and SFV verdict here.

BCL:2;PCL:0;RULEID:(5000109)(4604075)(4605076)(610169)(650170)(8291501071);SRVR:BY2NAM03HT072;

BCL and PCL are fine.

UriScan:;

It was a plain text email with no URIs so nothing much to report here.

BCL:2;PCL:0;RULEID:(444111537)(595095)(82015058);SRVR:BY2NAM03HT072;BCL:2;PCL:0;RULEID:(100000803101)(100110400095);SRVR:BY2NAM03HT072;

The BCL and PCL still look good here.

abwl:0;wl:0;pcwl:0;kl:0;iwl:0;dwl:0;dkl:0;rwl:0;ex:0;auth:1;dest:J;ENG:(400001000128)(400125000095)(5062000261)(5061607266)(5061608174)(4900095)(4920089)(6370004)(4950112)(4990090)(9140004);RF:JunkEmail;OFR:SpamFilterAuthJ;

Here we see the same behavior that you are, Benjamin, where we can see it's
filtered to the junk folder. If I click "This isn't spam" and send again, it
delivers to my inbox, but as an ESP we can't expect our customers to tell their
customers "Our emails to you, including our transactional emails, will go to
spam, and you have to click the button to tell Microsoft it's not spam."