I know when I suggested it originally on this list, some folks found some
bugs, which we fixed.

That said, the spam team seems to reinvent dmarc parsing periodically (on
top of our main dmarc processing), and it's often less than correct.  In
this case, it'll just mean that mail that doesn't pass will more likely be
marked as spam, so it's probably mostly safe if you've gotten most of your
sources covered.  And let me know, I can hassle them again if it's broken
again.

Brandon