Hello folks

I've been tasked with finding out what the general consensus is on the
support in email headers for International characters such as  UTF-8
Charcacters and including things like accented characters like é and å and
can also include Asian and Cyrillic characters.

I know there's an RFC from 2012, but my Product Dev people are interested
in knowing how wide-spread the actual adoption is.

If anyone would be willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Annalivia Ford
Email Services Manager, EMEA

Phone: +31 (0)6 53 32 34 44
eMail: annalivi...@nl.ibm.com

Tenzij hierboven anders aangegeven: / Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM Nederland B.V.
Gevestigd te Amsterdam
Inschrijving Handelsregister Amsterdam Nr. 33054214