> Besides, I have a sneaking suspicions that those who take the step of offering
> addresses in scripts that have these issues are going to be so busy dealing
> with visual similarity, address fakery, and similar issues that we'll be
> lucky if they do any sort of normalization at all, let alone dive deep into
> the rabbit hole.

My impression is that for the forseeable future most of the EAI interest
will be in India and maybe China where the similarity issues are
different, so in practice you're right, the funkiness of all the languages
written in Latin characters will get no attention.

Curious, isn't it, that the MSP EAI support we've talked about here is
exclusively for other people's addresses, not for their own users?

Or maybe it isn't curious at all, and the really hard part of this problem
is provisioning for arbitrary scripts.

In any case, I'm quite pleased that provisioning is beyond my purview.

                                Ned