> Il 23 ottobre 2019 08:51 Sébastien Riccio via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> ha
> scritto:
>

> Hi,
>
> We also have a lot of trouble with mails being sent to the junk folder on
> Microsoft hosted accounts.
> We have no problems with gmail or yahoo.
>
> There is no apparent reason for this, we constantly monitor our gateways IP
> reputation, blacklists, and all is green.
>
> This is frustrating because it seems it's some obscure filtering occurring
> and we have no way to understand why this is happening.
>
> It is really unfair competition and it's becoming a huge problem because our
> users think we offer a bad service when we're doing everything we can to
> offer a quality service.
>
> This will have to change. Do small operators need to start a petition against
> this ?

Honestly, I think that the only possible factor that could prompt any change in
big recipients' behaviour towards small senders (or, more generally, to any
attitude of the global dominant tech players) starts with "European" and ends
with "regulation". There is a lot of discussion going on in Brussels and in
some European capitals on this matter, as this situation is really damaging for
the European tech industry, which - differently from the American one - is
mostly made of SMEs. I'm happy to provide details in private if you are
interested, but complaining to your own government (the people dealing with
Internet governance) could be a start.

--

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bert...@open-xchange.com