On 2 Dec 2019 18:59:09 -0500 John Levine wrote:
> I warned a guy away from Hetzner and OVH if he wants to send mail so
> he reasonably asked what VPS provider in Europe is better for sending
> mail.
>
> Any suggestions?

Previously I would have said Bytemark (who we currently still use), but
the company has recently been sold and things aren't looking so rosy
(not to say that things will get worse for sending email though).

I would also recommend Mythic Beasts. We only used them to send a low
volume of email, but never had problems and technically they are a
capable bunch who I imagine would care about abuse.

Andy