Hi Paul,

I've had success with mailing msn-s...@microsoft.com for support.

Kind Regards,
Stephan

On 2019/12/03 14:33, Paul Smith via mailop wrote:
Hi, does anyone know any contact details for someone who can fix Microsoft's JMRP.

I seem to have broken it... I added various DigitalOcean IP addresses that we used to the SNDS and JMRP and all was fine. Then I added various of our leased line IP addresses to the SNDS and JMRP and all was fine.

Then, we stopped using DigitalOcean as much, so removed those IP addresses from SNDS, and now it's all broken. The problem is that it doesn't seem to have removed those IP addresses from JMRP, so now *we* have 'view only' access to the JMRP feed (because we don't have access to the DigitalOcean IP addresses) and DigitalOcean also only have 'view only' access to the JMRP feed (because they don't have access to our IP addresses)...

So *no one* can manage the feed, because no one has access to all the IP addresses. I'm down as the 'contact email address' for the feed, but can't delete it or remove the unwanted IP addresses from it.

I've trawled the SNDS pages looking for who to contact for problems with it, but all it seems to say is "it's fully automated so do it all yourself" - I wish I could...