Dnia 23.01.2020 o godz. 13:39:33 Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. via mailop pisze:

> > "Spam is whatever my users say it is."
>
> And, delightfully, even CAN-SPAM says (essentially) that spam is whatever
> ISPs say it is.

And I would agree with that. But i would treat the term "ISP" *very
strictly*. That is, some humans from ISP staff who are responsible for
imposing exact rules of spam classifications.

Not decisions of random users, not an uncontrollable AI with nobody having
an idea how it exactly operates.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa