The SNDS/JMRP program used to.  Anecdotally, the feedback loop
disappeared with the advent of GDRP and/or CCPA early this year.

Regards,
KAM

On 6/29/2020 7:16 AM, Laura Atkins via mailop wrote:
> On the advice of their lawyers Microsoft doesn’t share that
> information with senders.
>
> laura
>

>> On 29 Jun 2020, at 06:18, Esteban Fonseca via mailop
>> <mailop@mailop.org <mailto:mailop@mailop.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Has anyone ever had success getting feedback from Microsoft ? Stuff
>> like what caused the block, and when, things that may help you nail
>> down the issue ? We've got new IPs assigned by our ISP and they were
>> blocked since they were assigned to us, meaning that it was not us
>> (my company)  who caused the block, but they still say the IPs don't
>> qualify for mitigation.
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>> Esteban.

>>> And this process does work.   Takes a few days and a few emails back
>>> and forwards.
>>>
>>> Our corporate email server IPv4 address got blocked at hotmail
>>> recently.   Nothing received from the junk mail reporting system.
>>>
>>> It is slightly frustrating, because I'd like to know what we did
>>> wrong.   I'd be the first to change something if we were.
>>>
>>> Maybe we did nothing wrong and just tripped a rate limit, filter or
>>> keyword or something.
>>>
>>> Tim Bray

> --
> Having an Email Crisis?  We can help! 800 823-9674
>
> Laura Atkins
> Word to the Wise
> la...@wordtothewise.com <mailto:la...@wordtothewise.com>
> (650) 437-0741
>
> Email Delivery Blog: https://wordtothewise.com/blog

*Kevin A. McGrail*
CEO Emeritus

Peregrine Computer Consultants Corporation
10311 Cascade Lane
Fairfax, VA 22032

http://www.pccc.com/

703-359-9700 / 800-823-8402 (Toll-Free)