That's true - I'm not a customer.  But who is a customer?  What is defined
as a customer?  Is a hotmail.com/live.com/outlook.com email user a
"customer"?  And if so... how do they contact a real live human being at
Microsoft to voice their concerns about Microsoft's unilateral IP blocking
of other mail servers?  The form referenced above is geared more towards
the administrators of those blocked servers who have to beg, plead, and
grovel for someone to remove their IP from being blocked by Microsoft.  Or
maybe you get the - "As previously stated, your IP(s) do not qualify for
mitigation at this time.  I do apologize, but I am unable to provide any
details about this situation since we do not have the liberty to discuss
the nature of the block." response even though the IP is not blocked any
where else (it has a 99 Sender Score) and wait out your time in SOL land.

Or is "customer" someone that pays for this service?

The joke has always been that hotmail.com/live.com/outlook.com/msn.com etc.
email addresses are the bottom feeders.  Because they either get inundated
with spam or Microsoft blocks the wrong IPs, holding them hostage
indefinitely and legitimate mail is not able to get sent through to these
email addresses.  When was the last time you got any correspondence from
an @hotmail.com address and thought "hey! that guy means business!"?

Just once, I'd love to get a response from Microsoft that explains why
they're the only ones blocking an IP address.  I mean, I've dealt with spam
incidents - probably much like the OP - for the past 20+ years and every
time, those spam messages go out to other mail servers, Yahoo, Gmail, any
of the ReturnPath users, Proofpoint, CBL - every where.  If a spam incident
is so unbelievably bad that it can never, ever be mitigated... it stands to
reason that the IP would show up in one of these other systems.  But if it
doesn't, and Microsoft is the only one blocking it... what does that tell
you?