On 24/7/2020 7:13 μ.μ., John Levine via mailop wrote:
In article <20200724160354.gg9...@ikki.ethgen.ch> you write:
I think it might happen that in past hetzner (my hosting provider) ...
Oh, there's your problem. Hetzner's network spews garbage. I don't
accept any mail from it at all.

That's up to you. I guess this email would never reach any of your users, then.

Soon it will become less and less effective to block providers, you see the rising spam volumes from all providers, including the big boys. The whole argument seems to me to be a Hetzner netblock issue for the OP. I faced the same issue, adding dkim/dmarc helped.

--GM