Seriously, this is probably political…  Not saying I agree, but unless it’s
spam, i.e. unwanted by your recipients, then you just have a bunch of wack jobs
as clients and keep it at that.
If it helps ease your conscience, think of it this way:
https://www.aclu.org/issues/free-speech/rights-protesters/skokie-case-how-i-came-represent-free-speech-rights-nazis

<https://www.aclu.org/issues/free-speech/rights-protesters/skokie-case-how-i-came-represent-free-speech-rights-nazis>
Honestly, half of my family is jewish and I had relatives in concentration
camps, but I would like to think by keeping that vitriol in memory we can
remember to denounce it.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.