Från: Geoff Mulligan via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Skickat: den 31 januari 2022 18:53
Till: mailop@mailop.org
Ämne: [mailop] 2 questions about BCC and mailing lists

1. If a recipient on an email message is both in the To: or Cc: and on the
mailing list, should the listserver send the message to the recipient:
      a) By default
      b) Not by default (but configurable)
      c) Never

2. If a mailing list is in the BCC: should a message be delivered to the
list:
      a) Yes - always
      b) No - never
      c) Configurable
      d) Convert it to a CC:

Thanks - I'm trying to improve my simple mailing list system
(www.listdist.com)

Geoff