As someone else already pointed out..

Your 'rwhois' could use updating.

Currently it suggest ab...@heficed.com, but there is no abuse contact field in the standard fields.

'Within' your IP Space, could you be clearer on your IP space?

And the phone number is in Lithunia. Transparency is key if you wish others to reach out to your abuse teams.

% Abuse contact for '141.11.29.0 - 141.11.29.255' is 'ab...@heficed.com'

inetnum:        141.11.29.0 - 141.11.29.255
netname:        IPXO_141_11_29
org:            ORG-IL687-RIPE
country:        EU
admin-c:        SP13611-RIPE
tech-c:         SP13611-RIPE
abuse-c:        HA4233-RIPE
status:         SUB-ALLOCATED PA
mnt-by:         IPXO-MNT
mnt-by:         technicolor
created:        2021-07-08T12:16:19Z
last-modified:  2021-10-04T12:59:17Z
source:         RIPE

organisation:   ORG-IL687-RIPE
org-name:       IPXO LIMITED
org-type:       LIR
address:        Ground Floor, 4 Victoria Square, St Albans, Hertfordshire
address:        AL1 3TF
address:        Londom
address:        UNITED KINGDOM
country:        GB