> RIPE says it's IPXO Limited, at a mail drop in suburban London, a phone
> number in Lithuania, and a tech contact at an address in Paris with
> no hint that he works there.  Sounds totally legit to me.

IPXO Ltd (London) is Heficed (Lithuania). According to their home page,
they are a "Fully Automated IP Address Lease & Monetization Marketplace".

Gustavas is here because I pinged their CEO Vincentas Grinius whom I
have met several times at M3AAWG, which means there's a chance John L
might have, too. Now we may think whatever we do about their business,
but at least the guys are here, owning up, and having a chat with us.

Cheers
--
Atro Tossavainen, Founder, Partner
Koli-Lõks OÜ (reg. no. 12815457, VAT ID EE101811635)