>> Your 'rwhois' could use updating.
>> Currently it suggest ab...@heficed.com, but there is no abuse contact field
>> in the standard fields.

It definitely does need updating and we are working on it. As Atro has
mentioned on a side thread, IPXO is an offshoot of Heficed, or to be more
precise, we have decided to separate the Heficed IP marketplace to a separate
entity, in part to achieve better transparency.

We are currently mid separation and still working on updating all the relevant
records.
While we are separating, all the reports sent to both ab...@heficed.com and
ab...@ipxo.com will be received by our team.

Same goes for abuse-team@ mailboxes. I recommend reaching out via this address
as it has a lot less traffic and will be attended to faster.

>>'Within' your IP Space, could you be clearer on your IP space?

IPXO is an IP address lease platform. There is no concrete list, the space is
ever changing.
Best clarification I could give is: any range with "mnt-by: IPXO-MNT".

I do not quite understand the problem with the country code. The company is
registered in the UK, and the contact resides in Lithuania. How would hiding
the fact you are calling to Lithuania via a UK phone forward be more
transparent?

Gustavas Davidavicius
Abuse Prevention Team Lead @IPXO
ipxo.com