Hi all,

Hope you are well. Does anyone here works or know how to contact ClamAVNet? I
have opened several tickets through their website but I am not getting any
response.

I have a financial institution sending emails and receiving the following
bounce on some B2B domains: 550 Message contained unsafe content
(Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain). After a lot of digging, I managed to
get in touch with one of the B2B ISPs who told me the reason why emails were
failing was due to ClamAVNet filtering system and I should get in touch with
them.

I have managed to find that “Herustics” refers that they are coming from a
financial institution and ‘SpoofedDomain’ means that they contain hyperlinks
that are not known to be associated with the organization and may be phishing
attempt. I can’t find any suspicious links on the email content.

If anyone know how to get in touch with ClamAVNet, it would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Carlota

Carlota Iglesias Martinez
SENIOR DELIVERABILITY CONSULTANT
EXPERIENCE OPTIMIZATION- CAMPAIGN MANAGED SERVICES
M +44 79020-545429
igles...@adobe.com<mailto:igles...@adobe.com>
[cidimage003.png@01D62F4E.223F32D0]
PTO: 14th, 25th-29th April 2022, 2nd May 2022