On Fri, 3 Jun 2022, Carlota Iglesias Martinez via mailop wrote:

Hi all,

Hope you are well. Does anyone here works or know how to contact
ClamAVNet? I have opened several tickets through their website but I
am not getting any response.

You could try
        clamav-us...@lists.clamav.net
says that you should *subscribe to* this list if you need support.
In my experience, traffic on the list is more about the ClamAV software
than their malware database.

As Jarland said, ClamAV is open source software, so no one is paying for support, but that means they have no paying customers to prioritize.
They are part of Cisco.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                                     Kendal, UK
                        and...@aitchison.me.uk