On 19/10/2022 17:16, Renaud Allard via mailop wrote:

On 10/19/22 16:10, Kai 'wusel' Siering via mailop wrote:
On 19.10.22 15:55, Renaud Allard via mailop wrote:
They blocked at least my non commercial mail server until I added an impressum. So, I guess they now block everyone without an impressum.

But that's the status quo for several years. Question is: do they still adhere to that, or would they reject an appliction from you for a new sending IP because you're a non commercial mail server.

Actually, I had to contact them and show them the impressum page to be whitelisted, so this seems at least partially manual. So, you might need to contact them for any new IP. But I hope they are smart enough to store the domain names in databases where they can verify the legitimacy in a more automated way.

After I contacted them they told me that they only accept e-mail from commercial servers, so in my case (private/family server) I would have to add an "Impressum" (to the associated www site) in order to make it "commercial" (some logic here).

They said once I've done that I should let them know (I just did) and they'll add the address to the whitelist. It does look like they check that manually.

So regardless of the requirements or logic they may be applying, they do seem to be responsive.

Cheers,

--
Bernardo Reino