On 10/19/22 23:19, Kai 'wusel' Siering via mailop wrote:
Am 19.10.22 um 21:28 schrieb Bernardo Reino via mailop:
On Wed, 19 Oct 2022, Renaud Allard via mailop wrote:

If you try deleting the impressum, please share your experience on what happens with t-online.

Yup. I have another server for which I have to request whitelisting.. but it's a bit more difficult because the front page of the domain is the webmail (roundcube), so I have to figure out how to inject the Impressum there.

Once I've managed that and they whitelist it, I'll try to remove the Impressum there (it's a less critical server I manage for a friend, so hopefully he won't notice..).

Hopefully I can report in a few days :)

You are aware that people responsible for t-online.de do participate on this list, too? ;-)

So perhaps, they should reply to the topic explaining their point of view. Some people from big mailers do that.