Hello -

Check the domain with MXToolbox if you haven't all ready - it's not impossible that the domain or servers are on a blacklist.

Also check that SPF and DKIM/DMARC records are good and set up for your sending service and that reverse lookups are correct.

Reputation in this case applies to email and not the standing of the domain, site or another considerations like that. It could be something as simple as Gmail not being used to seeing a large amount of mail from the sending servers - keeping a low level of traffic passing through them seems to improve reputation.

Simon