Tobias Fiebig via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> writes:

> If you'd like to look into this a bit more, could you maybe run another
> test, but check the box for 'store my emails'?

Will do - have been waiting for the web site to send me another mail for
a while, now, but it seems I'll have to leave it until morning.  I'm
guessing it's rather busy, with lots of people wanting to try it?

> Will see if something can be done to make this render well on netbsd
> as well. Which browser are you using?  w3m/links(2) with fb rendering
> or something with a gui?

It's Firefox.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay