Heho,
> Will do - have been waiting for the web site to send me another mail
> for a while, now, but it seems I'll have to leave it until morning.
> I'm guessing it's rather busy, with lots of people wanting to try it?
Gnah... seems like i got ratelimited at LE's staging environment for
(somewhat good) reasons; Hot fixed it for now and will migrate to a
self-signed cert later. (It _would_ be cool to have actually valid LE
certs to properly test MTA-STS rpt sending; But then again...
unlikely).

If you try this again tomorrow you have to start a new test, as tests
that do not receive a reply within an hour get removed (minimizing data
storage etc.)

> It's Firefox.
Hrm, will give that a shot later, iirc the fonts should come with the
site.

With best regards,
Tobias

--