Or just turn off remote email forwarding..

On 2023-03-22 14:52, Sebastian Nielsen via mailop wrote:
I think forwarders and mailing lists should start rewriting From: instead to a adress for which they are authorative, or encapsulate the list message in a new rfc822 container, where the inner container is the email unmodified, and the outer container is From: replaced with the list or forwarding adress, To: replaced with forwarding final destination, and Subject: replaced with "Fwd: [Original subject]".

That should make it DMARC safe, even with strict alignment enabled.