An alternative approach would be to admit that response handling at massive
sclae is very difficult to get 100% right. Give the sender the benefit of
the doubt that they are trying to do the right thing and attempt to reach
someone who works there to see if they can help. You could try mailop,
email geeks, maawg slack, linkedin, abuse@, support@. I bet you'd find
someone willing to help correct the issue.

I work at sendgrid and manage response handling. If someone were to reach
out with an obvious problem, I'd be willing and able to adjust our response
handling appropriately. But it definitely feels better to just assume the
worst and blast people on a community forum.

Luke