I also think one thing that Validity may not be understanding with this
move, and may lead to shooting themselves in the foot, the list of email
service providers that Validity provides feedback for isn't exactly major
players.

We get more feedback from Yahoo and Outlook's FBL system than we do
Validity and Validity covers what?  21 different providers?  There's no
incentive there for me to pay for access to Validity's ARF feeds.  When
Validity stops sending ARF reports, I will simply no longer receive
Validity ARF reports - it won't be a major loss.