Just to clarify, I'm not trying to pin some issue on a company (Google) but
I'm trying to understand why aiosmtpd seems to follow an RFC that
appears to be clear on the behavior, that GMail doesn't do but doesn't
appear to be the only one (as my user is generating a document that also
doesn't seems to follow it).

I'm more thinking about a different interpretation on the RFC that leads to
various behavior between aiosmtpd and (some) others.