All,
 
1. For those schools needing an early "in" or "out" of a particular  regatta: 
Send me an e-mail with the particular event for which you need such  info 
(using both the name and the event number). I will reply with either "in"  or 
"out." Please don't ask an essay question. By Saturday night everyone  
involved, 
including me, my wife, my son, my assistant coach, and seven cats  will want 
nothing more than peace and quiet and a good stiff drink.
 
2. In order to be fair to all, I will not add events for any team until the  
3rd Draft has been put out on line and everyone has an equal shot at what  
remains. I expect to mail the 3rd Draft on December 7th. Then, it will be a  
case 
for first com, first served according to the day and time on the e-mail  
request.
 
 
Keep it simple:  School name, Event, Event Number. Example:
 
                        CNU,   C of C Spring Intersectional, S03-1        

Thanks for all the cooperation. For those who are interested, I am  attaching 
my "Check off list" showing the order of the draft and how many events  were 
picked by each team in the MAISA and OOD drafts and the Qualifiers for  which 
each team signed up.
 
Dan




**************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest 
products.
(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

Attachment: 2008 Team Check off list.xls
Description: Binary data

_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to